Burger Cheater 2 Burger Cheater 2

The ending, amazing.

Clock Crew Curse Clock Crew Curse

Yippe.

I'm really digging the camera angles in this one but the story itself could have been made "longer." Given the time constraints though, totally understandable. My only suggestion concerns the part where SB is falling. I would have maybe included a slo-mo shot of him gliding/falling through the air.

Other'n that, fantastic!

idiot-monarch responds:

Thanks! Couldn't have been the same without your music :D

Regarding what you said about a falling scene, I was gonna include one, but I then realized that I didn't have the time, and I didn't know how to implement a scene like that in an interesting, non cliche way. Plus, I think it looks kinda striking as it is now.

This Movie Sucks Ass This Movie Sucks Ass

Austin showed me this!!!

This is hella funny mang. I love this, you should totally make more. Digging your style too.

idiot-monarch responds:

as do i your style thank you

WTF_Action WTF_Action

Stupendous!

You my good sir, should become a movie-film director. If not that, you should continue making animations. Now that I gotten that out of the way, what a brilliant idea!!! A man falling through the sky toward earth; definitely creates a new spin on the whole "aliens crash-landing to earth" concept.

Neverhtleless, you still ramp it up by flinging a SWAT team to intercept him, that is so fantastic. This reminds me of those cult films only a few people watch and adore and furthermore, the BIZARRO literary movement.

Please continue doing what you are doing sir and I will add this to my favorites, vote five, and keep you under my radar.

andreasng responds:

thank you so much. I never really thought any would think of it as they apparently do.
I hope to do more crazy stuff.
And i really really like films that almost no one know about, but the ones that know about it loves those films. I could die happy if I could do that some day.
thanks. fantastic words, made my day. :]

Top Secret Briefcase ! Top Secret Briefcase !

Lovin this!

Rotoscoping animation for the characters... Am I right?

Raulbarrera responds:

2/3 ;p

Dad Is Over Nine Dad Is Over Nine

It has absolutely everything I HATE about movies

...but, definitely it gets all my five.

Hillside Settlement Hillside Settlement

And I like it.

I can tell you put a lot of thought into this. Simply fantastic, to the point, and nicely organized. The buildings, the characters, the horse, the landscape--it was all gorgeous. Maintain this nice style you've created.

CircusFreakFlash responds:

lol. I spent so much time on that horse you have no idea.

Serial Environmentalist Serial Environmentalist

You get a B+

Wow, it's been way too long. Your style has improved and I can still recognize your voice. You voiced both of the characters which was nice but my only gripe is that there definitely was some overlap in both of them sounding alike but then again, you always did that. Welcome back brother. And this is awesome by the way.

villainous issue 2 part A villainous issue 2 part A

Impressive...

That is some fantastic music. Even though I know it's a commercial track, you did it justice with your intro and this really looks promising. As other have said, it's a little on the short side but no matter; this has potential. Gave you a 5 and an 8 in the review.

cris17 responds:

thanks, this was short for reasons of personal life, work and such. i wanted to be further by tonight but i had no energy and knew i wouldnt be much farther so i submitted it as is doing what i could for such a short submission.

Man who'd Muder the Moon Man who'd Muder the Moon

Wow, you actually made me feel like shit.

The music made me extremely uncomfortable.